Guidelines for Visitors:
Wayne County Hospital is committed to the health and wellbeing of our community, patients and staff. In accordance with guidance from the Iowa Department of Public Health, Wayne County Hospital is limiting access to all locations.
Visiting hours 8:00am-8:00pm
- Wear a face cover when visiting our facilities.
- You will be screened before entering our buildings.
- No visitors under 16 years of age.
- Two visitors per patient at a time.
- COVID positive patients, no visitors.
These measures will help us keep our patients and staff safe.
Wayne County Hospital is Serving the Region. Caring for You.